Licensed Producers Canada (LPC) brings together all federally (Health Canada) licensed producers of cannabis products into one directory. Adult Canadians use LPC to explore and research companies, brands, and products. Companies listed on LPC enjoy all the benefits of nation-wide exposure with little effort on your part. You can manage your own listings or we can do it for you, your choice.
Here is how it works:
If you are a Health Canada approved licensed producer or you are a late-stage applicant, you can get listed on the LicensedProducersCanada.ca website. Once approved, we’ll create and optimize your listing page for maximum exposure.
Enjoy Traffic, Leads & More
We work hard to keep your listing on LicensedProducersCanada.ca top-ranked on Google with accurate and authentic content including exclusive news, offers, reviews, statistics, comments, new products and more.
Get features specifically designed for LP’s:
- Private Messages – LP’s can easily communicate one-on-one by sending private messages to each other directly. Keep conversations active using a simple message dashboard.
- Statistics – Quickly and easily monitor activity on your listing. View statistics for any period you like. Track views, clicks, and contact form submissions.
- Extended Location – LP’s can manage their map presence by choosing exactly where their business is located on a map. This ensures listings are found on your website and Google.
- Qualified Reviews – We get your listing (and company) reviewed and rated by an independent panel of qualified industry participants.
- Visitor Contact – Allow visitors to communicate directly with you using a contact form on your listing page.
- Concierge Support – Need help with your listing? Contact us anytime for immediate support tailored to your needs.
There are many business benefits for you with very little effort:
- Improved SEO – Links back to your website will help your search engine optimization (SEO) efforts. Plus, if your website is new, could take weeks or months to climb Google’s page rankings. Your listing will show up immediately on the LPC website. (Note: as of this writing, our website is ranked 4th and 5th on the first page for the very broad search term: licensed producer, cannabis growers, Canada cannabis etc. click here to get an independent real-time report of ranking keywords)
- Increase Brand Awareness – There is a lot of competition in the cannabis industry right now, as you know. Listing at LicensedProducersCanada.com will help get your name out there in Canada and internationally.
- Control Your Message – You get to say exactly what you want to say about your company (within our editorial guidelines), including links back to your own website.
- Connect with Consumers and Suppliers – The LPC website is designed to be a portal to the cannabis industry for industry-insiders as well as consumers and even international visitors. Your listing will be yet another way you can connect with consumers and suppliers in Canada and around the world.